Assoc. AIA, NOMA
(602) 635-1581 x703
Salman Khan is an Architectural Designer / Planner at Merge. He assists Project Architects with the project design, construction documents development, and planning.
Salman enjoys sports like soccer, cricket, and pickleball. He likes outdoor activities like climbing and hiking. He enjoys traveling and learning about architecture and sustainable construction techniques in different regions of the world. An avid part of ISBA and MOVE non-profit organization that focus on social improvement.
– Bachelor of Architecture, Priyadarshini Institute of Architecture and Design Studies, India – 2013
– Master of Urban Planning, The University of Kansas – 2018
Certifications & Registrations
– International: Licensed Architect in India
– CSEB and Rammed Earth Design and Construction Certification
– Earthquake Resilient Structures – Bamboo as a Construction Material
Achievements and Recognitions
– Treasurer – Kansas Association of Planning Student (KAPS-2017)
– National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) Thesis design awards (recognition in top 10 thesis at regional level) – 2013
– Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu, Arabic.